During the lockdown I decided start offering Web Design and Development services – my long time passion and profession.
This is a perfect opportunity to start working on a project you have been putting off. Now you can use this time in our hands to work on the web presence we all need as a business owner or an entrepreneur.
Contact me to discuss how I can help you with your website design and SEO marketing. Visit my portfolio page for samples of my work.Read On
Wren is using Employment Laws loopholes to take advantage of employees and ruining lives therefore their employment practices should be reviewed.
1. Wren hires inexperienced staff to sell kitchens at minimum wage with a large threshold in place only to sack them after the first performance reviews.
2. Two years probation is only to make sure they don’t pay any benefits once the employer is sacked.
3. A sexist culture apparent in all showrooms. Managers favoring female staff over others. There are a lot of employees suffering from sexual harassment that are not even heard of.
4. Up to £15,000 Threshold per month is excessive hold back from commissions and naturally the paycheque.
5. Sacked hundreds of people right after the government order of lockdown leaving hundreds of employees without a job and no support.
6. Employment reviews are collected by tricking employees to give feedback about the training but in reality posted in employer review sites.
7. #1 Employer in the UK title should be stripped off from Wren Kitchens advertisement slogans.
8. Wren is in violation of human rights by forcing employees during the pandemic when the government clearly ordered shut down of non-essential businesses.
9. Wren is in breach of contract by making promises to future employees which they don’t intend to keep.
10. In short, Wren has no respect for their employees. Everything good about Wren stops right after the training finishes.
Wren Kitchens Designers is the endangered species. Say NO TO WREN
People make a big noise about endangered animals but who is to protect kitchen designers used and spitted out by Wren ?
My showroom opened only a couple months ago. Two already quit and five got sacked today following the news of isolation from the government. I hear Wren is in a sacking spree throughout the country. 300 Designers got fired today.
Is this the right behaviour you expect from your employer at a time they need support to stay alive or put food on the table.
SAY NO TO WREN
Read employee reviews that gets hidden below fake reviews or reviews placed by innocent trainees right before they graduate from Wren academy.Read On
I am a former Wren Kitchend Designer and I want to share some facts about buying from Wren Kitchens.
I started this blog to raise awareness before anyone plans to get a job with Wren Kitchens. Please share this blog and the review page with current and previous employees of Wren.
I was fooled by the positive reviews which I read online before I took a job with Wren. All the bad reviews were buried at the bottom of the positive reviews left by trainees at the end of their training period.Read On